If you're ready to set up your Box account, then you're in the right place. This guide will take you through the steps you need to create your account and download the desktop widget.
How to set up your Box Account
Accept the email invitation to join the sr4 Partners enterprise account. The email will be from box.com with the subject line "Join the enterprise network of sr4 Partners." Check your spam folder if you do not see it in your inbox.
After clicking accept you will be prompted to create a password and activate your account.
- Once your account is create, login at box.com using your sr4 email and the password you've created.
- If you'd like to store the password with sr4, please send it to Jay via email
- Update your account settings.
- Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and select "Account Settings."
- Here, you can set your time zone, change your password, and add a photo for your profile.
- To ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of box, log into your account then visit http://www.box.com/on/allnewbox.
How to download the desktop widget
Visit this link: https://app.box.com/settings/sync.
Download the app and install!
Once installed, return to your account on box.com and select the folder(s) that you wish to sync.
Right-click the folder(s) and click "More Actions>> Sync."
- If you'd like, you may also download the Box app onto your phone or tablet from the app store!